CBSE declared 10th board result today. According to result data, 86.70% student passes the exam. Thiruvananthapuram is the highest scored region with 99.60% qualified students. The result of the 10th board can be seen from official website www.cbse.nic.in.Due to overload site may not show results immediately. Google result page is also visible for the result.
Toppers of CBSE 10th board 2018
- 67% Girls pass the exam and 85.32%.boys pass the exam. Girls are giving competition to boys.
|S.NO.||CBSE 10TH Board Toppers||School Name|
|1||Prakhar Mittal||DPS, Gurgaon|
|2||Rimzhim Agarwal||R P Public School, Bijnor|
|3||Nandini Garg||Scottish International School, Shamli|
|4||Sreelakshmi||Bhavan’s Vidyalaya, Cochin.
- The result is also visible on Google Search Result page(The New feature of google)
Highlights of CBSE 10th board result 2018
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) and Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) are performing better than private school. It is an example of proper education. Students are learning equally from KVs and JNVs.
- 27476 students gain 95% marks and 131493 students scored 90% marks in the CBSE exams.
- Anushka Panda of Sun City Gurgaon school has topped the exam in a differently abled category.
Check CBSE 10TH board result
There are the following steps to check the results of an exam
- Go to the official website of CBSE
- Click on the link to check result.
- Then look for the link related to CBSE 10TH result
- Click on the link
- Put your roll no. , school name, birth date.
- Submit all the details and check the result.
School Education Secretary in HRD Ministry, Anil Swarup wished all the students with his message
All the best to CBSE students of class 10. You have done your bit. Let not the results make you nervous because you have no control over them. You can’t do anything now. You will reap the fruits of what you have sown. Be content with what you get. And then, build your future
— Anil Swarup (@swarup58) May 29, 2018
Short Keys used in the CBSE results
N.E. — Not Eligible
R.W. — Result Withheld
R.L. — Result Later
ABST — Absent
COMP — Compartment
UFM — Unfairmeans,
XXXX — Improvement
SJD — Subjudice
N.R. — Not Registered