Vivo S1 Pro India Launch on 4th January 2020
The chinese phone maker Vivo, has divulged that the Vivo S1Pro is going to launched next week in India. On it’s platform, Amazon India published a teaser page for the smartphone, that offers a few details about the phone, indicating that we are going to see the same Vivo S1 Pro variant that was released in Philippines and not the one that was launched in the company’s home market of China.
Specifications of Vivo S1 Pro
The phone is expected to have a waterdrop-style notch on the front and a diamond-shared camera module on the back.
- It will also feature a gradient-finish on the back. Vivo S1 Pro will include Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.2, Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC processor, and 6.38-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display, a display that has been quite in demand this year, owing to it’s strength.
- The phone comes with a quad rear camera setup that made of a 48-megapixel primary shooter, an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle camera, and two 2-megapixel sensors for depth sensing and macro photography.
- The Vivo S1 Pro comes with a 32-megapixel front shooter, making it a perfect candidate for selfie taking. Although the price remains a mystery at this point, however, we can expect it to retail around Rs. 22,000 in the country, taking cues from the price of phone in Philippines.
Oppo Reno 3, Reno 3 pro launch
Another company of BBK Electronics (which is the parent company of Vivo too), Oppo, disclosed Reno 3 smartphone line-up in China this week, which includes two new phones – Reno 3 and Reno 3 Pro – and a special edition of Reno 3 Pro, called Pantone Edition.
Specifications of Oppo Reno 3
- With the launch of new phones, the company also introduced its Enco Free true wireless earbuds.
- The phone’s prices start at CNY 3,999 (roughly Rs. 40,000) for the 8GB + 128GB model, whereas the phone’s top-end 12GB + 256GB configuration will cost users CNY 4,499 (roughly Rs. 45,000).
- It runs on Android 10, with ColorOS 7, and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC processor, rendering it speed and accuracy.
- The phone comes with a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) curved AMOLED display, quad rear cameras, a 32-megapixel selfie shooter, and 4,025mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 support, making it always ready for the generation that’s always on the move.
- The Oppo Reno costs almost the same. It too has Android 10, with ColorOS 7 ,and runs on MediaTek Dimensity 1000L 5G SoC processor and has a 6.4-inch full-HD+ display.
- The phone comes with a quad rear camera arrangement and 32-megapixel front cameras for selfies. It is powered by a 4,025mAh battery that is supported by VOOC 4.0 fast charging.