This NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship is meant for the students who are in their undergraduate level. It is meant for the needy students who can’t afford quality education owing to high fees. This one unique scholarship issued by the Government motivates them to overcome the financial hurdle and go ahead with their academics alongwith sprawling careering objectives.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Students Opting for Shiksha Sahyog Scholarships
The minimum criteria for the NSDL scholarship are that the candidate must have 60% in their +2 level. There is no gender discrimination and so everyone can apply. Those students who have a family income of fewer than 3 lacs can apply for this scholarship. The starting date of the application is 23/03/2020 and the ending date is 01/04/2020. Scholarship amount for the eligible students is 100000.00 INR.
Those who are doing B.Tech the minimum percentage required in HSC are 50% and the same goes for the diploma as well. For the ITI students, the minimum percentage is 35% in SSC and for the diploma holders, the minimum percentage is 50% in SSC.
Documents Required for Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship
You need to submit some mandatory documents to avail of this prestigious scholarship in India.
- First, of all, proof of identity is required.
- The latest passing mark sheets should be produced.
- There must be a School fees receipt.
- A Bonafide from that college needs to be produced.
- An optional document should be available like the PAN No/Voter ID/ Passport.
The documents should be clear and distinct and should be uploaded in .jpeg or .png format as well.
How to Apply for Vidyasaarathi Scholarships?- Important Details to Know
You need to go through the under-mentioned guideline in order to get a better understanding of how to apply for this scholarship.
- The foremost thing is to sign up. For that, it is mandatory for you to register in Vidyasaarathi Portal.
- Next, you need to fill up the details with all the mandatory information.
- After that, you need to look for relevant schemes for which you are eligible and apply for that scholarship.
- Now, move to the official website using the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
- Thereafter, you need to press the Sign Up link available on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Then, fill up the details to finish the registration process. You need to provide the Title, First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, as well as Email ID.
- Now, provide your Password which should be of length 8-14. The password should be alpha-numeric and should have some special characters.
- Email ID and the password should not match.
- Then, provide the captcha code and accept the Terms & Condition and hit the Submit button.
- When you hit the Submit button, you will see that an activation link in the inbox of your official Email address. So, students need to click on the specified link to validate the email ID within 24 hours of registration.
FAQ Pertaining to Shiksha Sahyog Scholarships
- Who should opt for this Government scholarship?
Those who are pursuing 3 years of full-time degree courses in B.Com, BMS, BBA, B.Stat can apply for this.
- Is it at all required to have a bank account?
Yes, it is mandatory to have an account in a nationalized bank.
- What are the essential documents required for verification?
Well, there are documents like Photo ID, Address Proof, Education Certificate, Admission Letter, Income Proof which should be submitted at the time of verification.
- Is there anyone who will get preference owing to any award-winning scholarship?
People living in the closest proximity of the NSDL branch locations will get preference.🔥461